Install Technician Assistant
Date: February 2021
Installs heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Monitors HVAC systems and operations. Checks valves, motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring, fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, cores, pipes and other functional components of the system to verify proper operation after installation. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures. Holds appropriate licenses as may be required by law.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install HVAC equipment and controls.
- Perform simple installation duties and responsibilities.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required installation duties.
- Perform a variety of HVAC, plumbing and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Technical Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position will be subjected to extreme weather and environmental conditions. The work environment noise level is usually moderate but will vary occasionally. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some extension of regular hours is expected during seasonal influx of business.
Daily travel to and from job sites is expected for this position.
Required Eligibility Qualifications
- Positive Attitude
Required Education and Experience
- Must be courteous and respectful to customers and coworkers
- Must be respectful of company property and follow safe handling procedures for large items.
- Maintain a neat, clean appearance so as to represent the company in a positive way.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Join Our Team
If you have any issues submitting the form, please email your resume, contact information and wage requirements to [email protected]