From the President: Keep Comfortable and Carry on This Fall
If you step outside in this north Florida and South Georgia weather, there is no doubt that warm temperatures are still here. Because of the coronavirus pandemic, this season has looked different than many would have thought. That doesn’t mean your comfort has to be sacrificed at the expense of your safety. At Barineau Heating and Air, the safety of our team and our customers continues to be our top priority.
Here are a few ways we our protecting our team and those around us:
- We will not send a team member to your home who is exhibiting any signs of illness.
- We offer online payment options to minimize in-person interaction.
- We will minimize the time inside your home.
- You always have the option of waiting outside your home while the service is being performed.
- When confirming your appointment, we will ask if you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 and need to reschedule.
- We continue to follow the requirements the Leon County mask mandate as well as recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
If you have any questions regarding upcoming appointments, please call us at 850.580.4029. While these may be unusual times, there is one thing for certain – the Barineau team is here and ready to serve you. Please stay safe and be well.